Lower Silesian Technology Park — T–Park — is an attractive area for business operations and investment projects based on advanced technologies.
The site complies with the standards adopted in other European Union countries. Its main features are:
- convenient location,
- modern infrastructure,
- professional background services including financial support systems.
T-Park endeavours to reinforce directly the competitive edge of the Wałbrzych region and simultaneously add strength indirectly to the entire Lower Silesia by supporting the spirit of knowledgeable enterpreteurship, to build up a model cooperation with local research and development centres, as well as to strenghten enterprises which contribute to the solid fundations of a long-term, sustained development of the region.
Strong Points of Investing in the Lower Silesian Technology Park:
- Unrestricted access to technical back-up facilities in the investment grounds.
- Unequalled qualifications of the T-Park management team, ensuring comprehensive assistance and consultancy in the entire investment process.
- Support offered by Dolnośląska Agencja Rozwoju Regionalnego S.A. (the institution that manages the Lower Silesian Technology Park).
- Support in acquisition of European Union grants designed specifically for the residents of technology parks.
- Competitive labour costs in the region.
- Availability of qualified employees who have acquired experience in working with foreign interest companies.
- Mobility of workforce in the region.
- Favourable geographical position.
- Well-developed communication infrastructure ensures quick access to:
- The centre of Wałbrzych – 6 km
- The centre of Wrocław – 65 km
- The centre of Prague – 170 km
- The centre of Berlin – 335 km
- The centre of Vienna – 390 km
- A4 Motorway – 30 km
- The future S3 expressway – 15 km
- Wrocław International Airport – 70 km
- Nearest Poland-Czech border crossing – 20 km
- Nearest Poland-Germany border crossing – 130 km
- Availability of business support institutions.
- Goodwill and assistance of local and central government administration.
- Many sightseeing attractions in Szczawno-Zdrój municipality, the city of Wałbrzych, and the entire region.